Saturday, April 3, 2010

Losing wiegth

Have you ever tried one of diet fads like potato diet,popcorn diet,carbonhydrate or peanut butter diet to lose weight? maybe you try a lot of diets for a long time to lose weight, but after that you gain again.Recently I heard about a diet from one of friends in Europe that If you eat pineapple three times a day, it helps to lose your weight. I did not have any idea about how it helps to lose weight, but when I search about pineapple I think may be it works. After tring crazy diets, it looks good idea. Pineapple contains an enzyme which called bromelain and it truns to anti-inflammatory ingrident and help the mucles and make skin more elastic.Also it helps with digestion in the intestine tract and it was believed that it burns up fat.As pineapple is available in every season ,it is easy to try this diet, because it is natural and include vit.C, B1 and magnesium. I will try it.

1 comment:

  1. Really?Saideh
    I think you needn't loss your weight, you are slim.Unlike you, I should try it to loss some weight.Thank you for your diet.

    ReplyDelete