Sunday, March 21, 2010


Jelly Shoes

One of crazy fads in 1980’s was Jelly shoes which was very popular and came back in 2003.I think young women at that time could not forget this fancy shoes. The most popularity of these plastic shoes was in European countries. Jelly shoes were cheap and fashion designers made them in different colors, so they are very attractive. Women, especially young women could not stop looking to these colorful, transparent shoes for their summer holidays. They spent their money to buy different colors. Once, I tried, but the result was terrible; I cannot stand for an hour! Although, they looked beautiful they were not comfortable. There is no matter how these shoes comfortable, healthy or not, people like to follow fashions and being a part of a group.
Picture from:www.liuingcute.com

2 comments:

  1. nice i liked very much,yoy have very nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . I don't think I would look very good in these shoes.

    ReplyDelete